Who We Are
- Swedish Massage
- Neuromuscular (deep tissue)
- Myofascial Release
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Seated massage for the workplace
In practice since 1994, Rich is a graduate of the Pittsburgh and Piedmont Schools of Massage. He is trained in Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular (Deep Tissue), Swedish Massage and CranioSacral Therapy. On-site, Seated Massage in the workplace is available by arrangement.
Since 1994, Rich has been providing quality on-site seated massage to private businesses, hospitals, health fairs, trade shows and wellness programs. From one-time “employee appreciation” days to an ongoing weekly benefits program, the Apple A Day team will deliver a great service tailored to meet your needs.
Rates may vary by location. Call today or e-mail to discuss your program or event.
Some of Rich’s Clients (past and present)
- McEnearney Realtors, Alexandria, VA
- PhRMA, Washington, DC
- HIMSS, Arlington, VA
- Cardinal Bank, McLean, VA
- Stateside Associates, Arlington, VA
- Association Management Group – McLean, VA
- Envelope Manufacturers Assoc. – Alexandria, VA
- 1992 graduate of Potomac Massage Training Institute (PMTI), Washington, D.C.
- In private practice in Alexandria since 1993
- Certified as a Massage Therapist by the Virginia Board of Nursing
- Nationally certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage And Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Active member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), the profession’s oldest and largest membership organization. Adheres to AMTA’s ethics and standards of practice